What are the remedy of scarlet fever? If you notice some symptoms of scarlet fever or you are diagnose of scarlet fever, then this post or update will really help out. It contains information on what to do when you have scarlet fever.
What is scarlet fever?; Scarlet fever is an acute infectious disease that occur or show it symptoms between 1 or 10 days of being contacted. Scarlet fever is caused by germs Carrying hemolytic streptococcus which is similar to illness like sore throat. Scarlet fever affect the pharynx especially the soft tissues. It is can be carried from person to person by air or by moisture of victim mouth or nose. Scarlet fever is not easily cured but take some weeks or months to get cured.
Symptoms of Scarlet fever; the symptoms of scarlet fever includes; fever, sore throat, extreme sore throat, vomiting, headaches, coated tongue, skin rash on chest, tiny pimples. Red colour of skin, tiny blisters, peeling of skin and many more. If not treated, scarlet fever may result to more complicated issues like meningitis, arthritis, heart damage, kidney damage and death.
What to do in case of Scarlet fever
1. Consult the doctor; I believe the main thing or necessary thing to do if you have symptoms of scarlet fever or you are diagnosed of scarlet fever is to ensure you call the physician as soon as possible. The common symptoms of scarlet fever are mentioned in our discussion above and any close symptoms of this requires a medical attention which is the best to know if a test, examination OE treatments should be done.
2. Penicillin; in case of scarlet fever or symptoms related to scarlet fever, penicillin which is a strong antibiotic drug can be administered by the doctor. Penicillin is very good and active against the organism causing the fever, it helps to neutralize the toxins that produces the infection in the pharynx and it helps to recover fast. Penicillin can also be administered to children who contact scarlet fever to keep them the diseases or to prevent it from spreading and developing in the body.
3. Rest; another thing to do in a condition of scarlet fever is to allow the person or patient to rest in bed and adequate fluid and nourishing diet should be given. Diet should be given either at home or at the hospital through the medical doctor.
Read Also - 7 Common Causes of Diabetes
Read Also - 7 Foods that can cure Diabetes
4. Hot fluid; if you have scarlet fever, one of the things you need to do drink hot fluid which can help reduce sore throat discomfort or pains. The more you drink something hot like hot water, hot tea, hot juice etc you get better with it.
5. Sponge bath; in case you have excessive high fever due to scarlet fever, you can reduce and suppress this effect by tepid sponge bath or alcohol rubs which is very good as a home treatment for scarlet fever.
6. Salt solution; you can also use salt water to clean mouth, gaggle the mouth and since salt water contains sodium ion, it kills germs fast.
7. Olive oil; you can also apply olive oil to your body if you have scarlet fever, it helps to prevent scaling skin.
8. Frequent Examination; You should en-devour to see the doctor or go for medical check up if you see some symptoms of scarlet fever in your body and never try to do self medications as well. Thanks for reading.