Sometimes ago, I posted an update on the best beauty tips for women that is, things most women do that makes them more beautiful than ever which I believe you can read more about this health articles on the link below, But at this time, I will be sharing and explaining some beauty tips and ideas that can also make Nigerian men to be more handsome too where Nigerian ladies can make them the most followed guy.
Some Nigerian men or Nigerian guys do get scared or feel shy to approach a Nigerian lady thinking they are not really handsome but this is not true because many Nigerian men were created wonderfully and fine. I don't believe any man is ugly or not good looking to be attractive by ladies but as you read on with this post, i will be sharing some beauty tips for Nigerian men to look handsome and attractive to ladies.
When you talk about beauty tips for Nigerian men, I think more of this has to do with the type of skin care for men since the skin is what people wants and how to take care of it and other things follows such as clothes, shoes, smell and many more. Many Nigerian men or guys don’t need make up or facial treatments to look handsome but few habits such as cleanliness and others such as the ones listed below can give good results. These includes;
1. Work Hard: Most Nigerian ladies love money and wealth which i believe can be achieved when you work hard for it. In Nigeria, money is makes every man to be handsome especially in the face of ladies. The truth about being handsome especially in a country like Nigeria is to be rich and i bet you that even if you think you are ugly, your wealth can make you more handsome than Mr Nigeria. So, if you want to be an handsome Nigerian, work hard to earn some money and you will see how ladies will run after you.
2. Bath Regularly: Bathing regularly even at night is one of the best skin care any will recommend for our Nigeria men. If a man is so dirty that he cannot take good care of himself and bath his body regularly with mild soaps, such men may have poor or bad body odor that leaves them unattractive to their female admirers. Regular bath can make you look handsome as a Nigerian man because it will leave your skin clean, smooth, free of oil and germs
Read Also - Beauty Tips for Every Woman
Read Also - Foods That Can Burn Fat Naturally
3. Moisturize: Another beauty tips that can make a Nigerian man to look more handsome is through the use of moisturizer. Moisturizing means you should make your skin look healthy and fresh which I believe you can get by using some good skin care product for men that contains skin moisturizer. Ladies uses skin care a lot, so men also can use this skin care product to look good too and our Nigerian men can also tap into this opportunity to look more handsome. You can get good skin care product for men in stores around you, online or at designated centers.
4. Clean Hair: The best beauty tips for Nigerian men to look handsome or I will say the best way for a Nigeria man to look handsome is to have a good hair cut with clean shaving. I left my hair for a while and I was surprise how handsome my face looks like when I finally visit the saloon to cut my hair and have some good shaving. Clean hair cut will make you look good and handsome, you can do this regularly and you will be surprise on the type of result you get doing this.
5. Clean Cloths: One of the things that make most Nigerian guys look more handsome is to always ensure you keep good hygiene by washing your cloths, ironing them and looking neat. Most Nigerian Women, ladies, girls love men that are neat and I believe this is also one of the best beauty tips to note as a Nigerian man who want to look more handsome.
6. Exercise: Exercising the body is also a very good beauty tips for Nigerian men to look handsome and healthy because exercise will makes you fit, healthy and good looking even among your handsome friends. When you do exercise, your body burns excess fat through exercises like walking, running, jogging, football, press up, sit ups, cycling etc it increases blood circulation in the body and you look healthy.
7. Drink Water: I will personally recommend this beauty tips for you to look handsome as a Nigerian man because I am also a man and this has been working quite well for me. You look good and handsome if you drink plenty of water a day. Water aids digestion and helps to remove every unwanted toxins in the body compared to when you drink more beer and alcohol which are never healthy. Learn to drink more glass cup of water per day and it keep you fresh, healthy and cool.
8. Good sleep: Just as I recommend this beauty tips for women too, you don’t need too much of facial treatments, skin care product, make up etc to look good and healthy as a Nigerian man but one thing you should do is to have enough sleep. Don’t work too hard but have time to rest and sleep well, this keeps your brain cells and nerves to stay active.
9 Fruits: If any Nigerian want to look handsome or to stay more handsome, you need to eat more fruits. There are many fruits in the street, farms or stores where you can easily get some fruits free or at a very low cheaper rate. Fruits contains vitamins, minerals and other fibers that keeps the body free of diseases, fat or excess sugar.
In Conclusion, these are best beauty tips for Nigerian men to look good and handsome. Just do more exercise, walk more, drink plenty of water, sleep well, take your bath regularly, wash your face, get a clean cut, shave clean and get some cash. I bet you that if you do all these as listed above, your skin will glow, your beauty will show and you might become the most wanted man and sexier. Looking good is not so easy but it pays to look good even as a guy. Thanks for reading.