In our last post, i wrote about the different types of Cancer and the location or affected areas in the body where you need to really care about. Most cancers are not painful but when you ignore or do not give a prompt medical attention to it, it may cause death of an individual living with it. The best thing to do as soon as notice any of the signs explained below, see your doctor and avoid exposing your body to too much of radiations.
What is Cancer? Cancer does not really have a definite meaning but as been seen as abnormal growth in the body cells or other organs in the body thereby causing internal wound or growth of the affected areas. Affected areas of cancer include the brain, mouth, lungs, esophagus, throats, stomach, colon, skin, cervix, testes, ovary, and many more. But there are signs and symptoms of Cancer which when we see, we see the doctor as fast as possible because the best first aid treatments you can give to prevent or cure cancer is to report to the doctor as fast you can.
The common signs of cancer you should look out for includes;
1. Bladder Cancer: The signs and symptoms of bladder cancer is when you see trace of blood in the urine and frequent urination. These cancer signs such as frequent urination and blood in urine should be reported to the doctor as early as possible.
2. Bone Cancer: For bone cancer, signs include local pain at the leg or bone joint, difficulty in walking, thickness of bone and tenderness of bone.
3. Leukemia (Blood Cancer): Leukemia is a blood cancer which is very dangerous and deadly but the common signs or symptoms of leukemia includes slight fever, pains, bleeding into tissues, internal bleeding, vogue syndrome.
4. Brest Cancer: This type of cancer is found in women and the signs and symptoms of breast cancer includes lumps and deformity in shape of breast.
Read Also - Types of Cancer and their Location in the Body
5. Cervical Cancer: This type of cancer affects the cervix and the signs include abnormal bleeding, abnormal discharge and spots in blood sample.
6. Esophagus Cancer: This cancer affects the throats or esophagus and the major signs of esophagus cancer are mainly difficulty in swallowing of spits, food, drink or anything.
7. Colon Cancer: The signs of colon cancer include bleeding by rectum and change in bowel size and habit.
8. Kidney Cancer: This cancer affect the normal operation of the kidney and the signs and symptoms of Kidney cancer is observation of painless mass at one side of the abdomen form and difficulty in passing out waste.
9. Larynx: The sign of larynx cancer includes difficulty in breathing and difficulty in talking at the early stage of this cancer.
10. Lips Cancer: This cancer affect the lips and the common signs and symptoms of the lips cancer is deformation of lips shape or figure, warty growth and crusting ulcer.
11. Stomach Cancer; The stomach cancer is something we need to really care for because it cause death of the victim. The signs of this cancer include pain in the abdomen, loss of appetites, loss of weight and indigestion.
12. Skin Cancer: I said something about the skin cancer that affects the skin and people who have this type of cancer are people who exposes their skin excessively to radiation from the sun and harsh bleaching creams and the signs and symptoms of this cancer includes pimples, old skin legs, bleeding from skin, skin burns, skin discoloration and dark spot on skin.
13. Uterus Cancer: The sign of uterus cancer includes frequent bleeding from the private part especially in women on or before the monthly period. Irregular or heavy monthly flow in ladies or women is a sign you should take note.
14. Lung Cancer: This cancer type is more common in men that smoke excessively and the signs and symptoms of lungs cancer includes, frequent cough, blood stains in cough, blood splitting, chest pain, heart burn and wheezing.
15. Mouth Cancer: the common sign of cancer of the mouth includes roughness of the mouth, burns, ulceration, peeling of the mouth, sore, bleeding, and swelling of the tissues of tongue and pains associated with swallowing.
16. Brain Cancer: Brain cancer is not so common but there are people who have this type of cancer and they survived it due to early treatments that were given. The signs and symptoms of brain cancer includes pains in the heard, reasoning difficulty, occasional mental disorder, dizziness and sluggishness.
In Conclusion, Cancer develops gradually and the cancer signs listed above are what we need to watch out for. If you notice any abnormal growth in any part of your body which was never there before, kindly see the doctor for medical advice. Cancer is only treatable if the cells are discovered at the early stage. Thanks for reading.