Ways to Improves Digestion Process
I notice that the digestion rate varies in people which means that the body of some people digest foods as fast as possible naturally while some people do take long time. The set of people who have fast digestion are usually free of excess or unwanted food and they are usually slim with high metabolism while reverse is the case for other people with slow digestion rate.
As you read on , we will be providing ways you can speed up your digestion rate through natural means listed below;
1. Vitamins: One of the ways you can speed up or improve your body rate of digestion is to ensure you eat lot of vitamins. You can get this vitamins in fruits and other food items. For instance, when you eat oranges, lime, grape, lemon etc you body acquired vitamin-c which aids digestion and prevent diseases like scurvy.
2. Aloe Vera: Another thing that improves digestion is the consumption of Aloe Vera products. It can be inform of juice, supplements, food etc. It contains vitamins and active enzymes that helps improve the rate of digestion in the body.
- Read Also - How to lose weight Easily from Home
4. Exercise: Another way to improve the body rate of digestion is to be engaged in exercises before eating or after eating. Exercises like walking, jogging, skipping, yoga, running, cycling, swimming, skipping etc are very effective for digestion improvements which in returns improves the body rate of metabolism and weight loss is ensured.
5. Eat less fat: Too much of fatty food may slow down body rate of metabolism and digestion process. You could in return reduce or you eat less of fat foods. Foods items cooked with animal fats should also be reduced.
6. Drink more Water: One of the best and oldest way to improve digestion is to drink more water. Water is a universal solvents which breakdown food particles in the body for easy digestion. research claims that the body needs at least 6 glass cups of water in a day to aids body metabolism and digestion
7. Avoid excess sugar: You may also avoid taking too much sugar, sugary drinks or sugar coated foods. Sugar is converted to glycogen and too much of these could reduce the rate of digestion in the body.
8. Avoid Excess Pastries: Pastries like bread, meat pie, snacks, chocolate, doughnuts, chin-chin and others are agents that slows down a body digestion process. Most of these pastries contains fat and oil and you will notice that it will required more water to get digested but instead, you reduce it and that is what your body needs to be healthy.
If your body digestion rate is high, you stand a chance of not gaining weight due to the fat that excess calories are ejected as fat as possible but if you have a slow digestion process naturally then you need to eat less but drink more water. Thanks for reading.